As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will be the technical lead in assigned region tasked with growing Arrow’s cloud business. Your core focus will be in supporting pre-sales activities around our cloud platform, ArrowSphere. In addition, you will be responsible for pre-sales around hyper-scaler solutions through Arrow’s channel partners and to end users. You will be a trusted partner, making technical recommendations on platforms, cloud solutions and architecture. You will also help drive cloud services including assessments, migrations, and managed support. This position is responsible for supporting our reseller community in closing cloud opportunities with their end customers. You will be viewed as an expert in cloud services with and must possess a passion for cloud technology and a customer-focused personality.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Participate in client meetings, leading the consultative sales process to identify and understand client needs
- Develop detailed business proposals and statements of work
- Present assessment results to clients, supported by appropriate business justifications and ROI
- Maintain client account relationships over time to continue to respond to inquiries, provide advice, and identify new opportunities
- Achieve and maintain technical certifications to demonstrate competency in required technical skills
- Assist sales in the reporting of activities, pipeline and forecasting of assessment services revenue within assigned accounts
- Participate in thought leadership activities including blog posts, technical seminars, and demand gen campaigns
- Train & enable partners to help them transform their cloud business
- Ability to performs cloud assessments utilizing the assessment tools in Arrow’s toolkit and lead the discussions between Arrow's cloud partners and internal sales teams to develop a solution that address the client needs
What We're Looking For:
- Expertise in cloud architecture for major hyper-scale providers including Google, AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud
- Expertise in developing and selling hybrid cloud solutions.
- Experience in performing cloud assessments
- Experience working in the channel with VARs and/or MSPs
- Understanding of the technology stack to include OS, DB, middleware, application layer, virtualization and cloud technologies, containers
- Positive attitude towards customer service
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of a consultative solution selling methodology
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a diverse client audience - from system administrators to CIOs
- Ability to create high-quality Presentations, Proposals, Statements of Work, and Assessment deliverables
- Self-motivated, proactive, and thrive working in an environment with limited supervision
- Works well in a team with sales and other technical associates, assuming a leadership role when appropriate
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)