Cloud Account Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The Cloud Account Manager will be responsible for selling the award winning ArrowSphere Multi-cloud, multi SaaS platform and related consumption and business outcome-based services. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day business within a set Region, uncovering net new opportunities, and driving growth for the overall Cloud business. Arrow’s ArrowSphere platform, launched in 2013, is an award winning multi cloud and SaaS aggregation platform with an analytics engine capable of greatly reducing cost and providing unparalleled flexibility to allow customers to leverage that real time data to make sound business decisions. Currently ArrowSphere supports over $1Billion dollars’ worth of transactions daily through the platform, 11,000 Partners, in 27 countries.
What You Will Be Doing
• Manages and/or drives partner and Cloud OEM in marketing events, activities, programs, etc. including MDF/Funds management and processing.
• Positioning Arrow’s Cloud Services offerings to sell “with” the Partner community to the end customers. In some cases even selling Advisory Services to the end customer directly.
What we are looking for
• Minimum of 6+ years of customer facing direct sales roles
• Enterprise level SaaS and Services sales success focused on Margin
• Experience Selling in the Channel
• Experience Selling through the Channel SaaS based solutions
• Strong Consultative level Services Sales experience
• In-depth knowledge and experience in Cloud Sales
• Ability to solve complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
• Process Oriented
• Sales Methodology Training (CoM)
• Training and proficiency in Sales Qualification Methodology (MEDDPICC)
• Strong SF.com proficiency and Forecasting accuracy
• Self Starter
• Team oriented leader
• Strong work ethic and proven track record in a KPI based Sales Model
Experience / Education
Requires 6+ years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or equivalent work experience.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401k, With Matching Contributions
• Paid Time Off
• Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
• Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)