Client Sales Associate at Billtrust
As the Client Sales Associate you will help Billtrust Account Managers increase revenue from clients by taking ownership of many repeatable tasks that Account Managers currently perform for over 1,000 clients. Examples include: preparing for client meetings with extensive research into current performance, requesting Statements of Work from Professional Services, and analyzing client data to identify target lists for specific add-on sales campaigns. In addition to these internal tasks, you will contact clients directly to drive attendance at events and generate leads for specific products. You will also accompany Account Managers at numerous client meetings and webinars in order to fully understand the Account Manager role and prepare for future Billtrust sales positions.
- Learn Billtrust solutions in depth so that you can analyze client’s current performance to prepare for client meetings
- Master several dozen repeatable internal tasks that Account Managers perform while selling and supporting clients
- Be a go-to source for client-related sales and relationship issues for both the Client Sales and Enterprise Sales teams
- Drive demand for add-ons and cross-sells with targeted calling campaigns.
- Proven ability to generate interest from clients or prospects for enterprise software solutions
- Strong analytic and research skills to be highly productive on repetitive internal tasks to support client sales activities
- Quickly learns complex solutions in order to communicate their advantages to clients
- Has successfully used excellent communication skills to work with a wide variety of technical and business people internally and externally
- Has a highly consultative sales style and a deep commitment to client satisfaction
- Knowledge of B2B invoice to cash process is a plus
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Stock Options and 401(k) Match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Presidents Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Order-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $40B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For the past 19 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.