Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Chicago, IL, Remote
The RingCentral Channel Solutions Engineer is a technical pre-sales specialist, responsible for partnering with National Account Managers (NAM), Regional Channel Managers (RCM), and Channel Partners.
A Channel SE should have in-depth knowledge on the entire RingCentral Ecosystem, including; RingCentral Office, RingCentral Contact Center, RingCentral Meetings and the overall technical architecture of RingCentral’s solutions.
Primary responsibilities include general partner enablement and training, remote and onsite product demonstrations, prospect network readiness, and solution validation via Proof of Concepts (POC) for sales opportunities. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: monitoring and supporting SE collaborative teams, manage customer feature requests and document for product team, lab testing, continued education on the platform and underlying technologies, and support SE related trade shows and events.
- Align with key Channel and Carrier Partners to better understand opportunities and support requirements
- Provide in-region onsite support for Partners and Customers
- Partner with Product team stakeholders to develop and prioritize Product roadmap
- Cultivate relationships with internal and external aligned Partners and resource
- Partner with the team to evaluate new technical solutions to meet or exceed prospect and customer requirements
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Support and participate with the Sales Engineers in performing advanced technical presentations for customers, and prospects, remotely and in-person
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of all RingCentral applications and products
- Represent RingCentral at conferences, industry, and sales events
- Actively participate as a SME for RingCentral products and technologies
- 7+ years of experience serving in the capacity of a Technical Sales Engineer in a SaaS (Software as a Service) environment, or equivalent, relevant experience
- 3+ years of management experience in similar industries
- Proven ability to provide technical leadership to the account team and engineers
- Ability to teach other members of the team and effectively manage a team of highly skilled Sales Engineers
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout assigned region
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Voice, Video, Mobile Communications
- Knowledge of VoIP and data networking protocols
- Understanding of customer communications requirements for enterprise business markets.
- Competitive knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Demonstrates the ability to excel at understanding and communicating complex technical solutions and issues.
- Some understanding of software development technologies is desirable.
- Some experience with project management and resource tracking desired.
- Demonstrated ability to implement, drive and track projects.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.