Channel Signature Account Manager at RingCentral
Channel Signature Account ManagerJob Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $650M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 3 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
You will proactively manage a list of RingCentral's premier existing customers acquired through channel partners and tasked with cultivating and saturating business within these accounts. With ownership of 400+ current accounts your goal is to uncover and capitalize on upsell opportunities as well as provide a high level of customer service. You will leverage your B2B solution selling skills to grow your book of business and add to the thousands of businesses already using RingCentral for their communication needs. This position is an inside sales/account management role and will be worked from our office in Denver.
- You'll become the resident expert on the RingCentral services including Mobile, Office, and Contact.
- Center and sell our hosted VoIP platform, call management services, and IP hardware.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives.
- Align with our channel partners to leverage the unique relationships they have with their customers to maximize revenue growth and minimize churn.
- 3-5 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in technology sector.
- Demonstrated sales record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Success in maintaining existing customer base, cultivating new business, upselling services/products.
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to customers based on customer needs.
- Excellent customer service orientation, face-to-face and on the phone to support remote users.
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- Experience working in the channel a plus.
What we offer:
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Uncapped Commission Plans
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
About RingCentral RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif. RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.