Channel Sales Support Coordinator at FIS
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Part of Worldpay's success and rapid growth is a result of our teams functioning like well-oiled machines that strive for continual improvement. Once we gain a new customer, our teams have to work together seamlessly in order to deliver stellar service that gets our clients up and running as quickly as possible. Our Sales Operations team members are specialists in communicating our customers' needs to the right teams at Worldpay, ensuring nothing but the best experience from sale to implementation and beyond.
The Principal Sales Operations Coordinator is the backbone of support to our sales representatives. By tracking and monitoring accounts and activity, he/she will create reports and tracking to provide information to our sales representatives about the current state of the market and their clients. He/she will also assist in the sales process by creating product and license quotes for the representatives--a vital piece to closing a sale.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Provides support to a team of sales (inside/outside) representatives.
- Responsible for monitoring overall account activity for assigned group.
- Tracks data and creates reports regarding market conditions, sales results, team earnings, etc.
- Responsible for lead and order management activities for specified area of sales group (separated by account size or geographic territory).
- Takes orders on self-qualified leads when appropriate.
- Prepares product/license quotes as needed for pre-sales customers.
- Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative.
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments, sometimes acting as an informal team leader.
- Typically requires a minimum of 4 - 6 years of related experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.