Channel Partner Manager
Strategic Channel Partner Manager
Reports to: VP of Channel Sales
What we do:
Since 1998, SambaSafety® has been the pioneer and leading provider of driver risk management software in North America. Our mission is to guie our customers including employers, fleet managers and insurance providers to make the right decision at the right time. By collecting, correlating and analyzing motor vehicle records (MVRs) and other data sources, we identify driver risk and enable our customers to modify their drivers’ behavior, reduce accidents, ensure compliance, and lower costs — ultimately improving driver and community safety.
What we’re looking for:
SambaSafety is looking for a Strategic Channel Partner Manager. Candidates require a strong background in channel marketing and sales. Additionally, the successful candidate must have a strong aptitude with: project management, account planning, revenue growth, communications, analytical mind-set, and organizational skills. Our ideal candidate is an individual who is efficient in everyday processes and brings relentless attention to detail.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with marketing in distribution program-related materials for internal teams and external partners.
- Create regular communications, update and present distribution Program status, results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Support new distribution program concepts by utilizing experience from daily management of company programs and campaigns in tandem with input from Channel Account Management and internal business partners to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Foster excellent communication internally and externally.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs in tandem with coordinating the involvement of all stakeholders
- Provides the sales management and support necessary to grow the channel's business and achieve the projected unit, revenue growth and margins as defined by the company's business plan and strategic goals.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with the agents.
- Prospects for direct sales opportunities.
- Ensures the agents in the field have the proper tools and processes/programs to be successful. Provides training and ensures understanding our products, services, processes and programs.
- Works with the agents to ensure they are positioning our products/services appropriately for each specific customer. Presents product as a solution to customer’s needs.
- Books and installs new lines & services to meet established monthly quotas.
- Cultivates open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship. Reinforces the company's commitment to excellence.
- Engages in competitive intelligence to stay educated on industry trends and proactively communicates this information to marketing.
- Represents the company at trade association meetings to promote services.
- Day and overnight travel required by air and/or automobile.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent communication skills. Must communicate tactfully and effectively (verbally, in writing, with evolved listening skills). Outstanding facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Minimum 7-10 years demonstrated experience in (distribution) channel management and go-to-market strategies.
- Foster effective internal and external working relationships
- Strong organizational skills and efficient computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a pipeline with multiple accounts and partners.
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited time off (vacation, sick, volunteer = your choice!)
- Generous insurance policies
- Tuition reimbursement
- Money for fitness programs
- Awesome Culture
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks and drinks
- Free parking