Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, dedicated Internet access, and colocation services. Zayo owns and operates a Tier 1 IP Backbone and 44 carrier-neutral data centers. Through its Cloudlink service, Zayo provides low latency private connectivity that attaches enterprises to their public cloud environments. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The Junior Channel Manager will develop agent partner relationships and drive sales of Bandwidth Infrastructure to specific assigned partners under an existing Channel Manager. Achieve Indirect Sales Channel and revenue growth targets through consistent partner and account management activities. Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals set by the leadership team through aggressive support and selling. A demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment is essential to this role.
- Work with Sr Channel Manager to develop account strategies, solution designs, quotes, ICBs, and relationship management on assigned partner accounts.
- Provide accurate and timely information to Indirect Sales Management.
- Develop and nurture strong inter-departmental communications to ensure timely resolution of partner, customer, and sales issues and concerns.
- Customer service skills with a passion for responsiveness and over the top customer care.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Zayo’s products and service offerings.
- Systems thinker with strong organizational skills who can pull all the pieces together, understand diverse partner business models, major trends and business drivers in the assigned accounts and translates those needs into solutions Zayo can provide.
- Travel will be required when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can work effectively with a diverse group of personalities; must be approachable, show respect for others and be able to present data with effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills with a mature sense of priorities and solid practical experience that can create, design and implement solutions within technical and commercial boundaries
- Flexible, has a “can do” attitude, is competitive in nature, and has the drive to win.
Base salary range: $54,078-$65,733
Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary quarterly short-term and long-term incentive cash bonuses which are based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave