Channel Managers are high-energy individuals with superior skills in a core group of products and possess a diversified sales experience. This senior-level brand position represents the front-line sales force at Arrow Electronics, Inc. and is responsible for growing the business and gaining market share.
What you will be doing
- Meet and exceed sales growth expectation for Rubrik Line of Business.
- Develop and execute demand generation in support of the brand(s) and related product(s) as required.
- Support the development of brand/product(s) strategies and marketing plans across the organization.
- Understanding the full depth and breadth of Arrow Electronics, Inc. capabilities and offerings (products and services) as a value add distributor.
- Responsible for driving and growing the brand/product(s) for Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Ability to work across multiple disciplines of the Arrow Electronics, Inc. organization.
- Build strong customer relationships between supplier, reseller and Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Functions as the information hub for designated brand/product(s).
- Create strategic relationships with key vendors.
- Manage leads and identify business to build a sales pipeline
- Provide pipeline, forecast and additional reports to management and LOBs
- As other duties assigned
What we are looking for
- 5-7 years minimum outside sales experience
- Passionate about information technology
- Proven top producer (sales reports) with a technology, distribution, services company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and training
- High level of computer literacy
- Flexibility and adaptability is critical
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)