Channel Manager, Premier Sales
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Develop and maintain new and existing sales through the Zayo Sales Channel in the North Central United States. Manage and generate new relationships with key Master and Sub-Agents within this territory. Achieve sales and revenue growth targets by assisting agents in up-selling their base of Zayo accounts and acquiring new accounts. Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals set by the leadership team through aggressive prospecting and selling. Demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment is key to this role.
- Work with Director of Premier Channel to develop account strategies, solution designs, quotes, ICBs, and relationship management on assigned partner accounts.
- Provide accurate and timely information to Channel Sales Management.
- Develop and nurture strong inter-departmental communications to ensure timely resolution of partner, customer, and sales issues and concerns.
- Customer service skills with a passion for responsiveness and over the top customer care.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Zayo’s products and service offerings.
- Systems thinker with strong organizational skills who can pull all the pieces together, understand diverse partner business models, major trends and business drivers in the assigned accounts and translates those needs into solutions Zayo can provide.
- Travel will be required when necessary.
- Minimum of three years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can work effectively with a diverse group of personalities; must be approachable, show respect for others and be able to present data with effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills with a mature sense of priorities and solid practical experience that can create, design and implement solutions within technical and commercial boundaries
- Flexible, has a “can do” attitude, is competitive in nature, and has the drive to win.
- Strong bias for action
- Strong financial acumen
- Demonstrated success & consistency in achieving targeted sales goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Health Care, Education, State/Local Government experience a big plus.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building/maintaining skills.
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Salesforce a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave