Channel Development Manager at FIS
As a Channel Development Manager, the following will be used as metrics for job performance:
• Generate total quarterly leads of 200
• Actively manage and engage with top 10 partners on a weekly basis.
- Completing 2 live visits per year and maintaining quarterly business reviews.
- Providing training and attending sales conferences
• Oversee partner communications for existing book of partners.
• Monthly sales meetings with the Valutec sales team to provide updates on promotions and relationships with top partners.
• Actively pursue 5 new strategic partners for 2020.
- Sign partner agreements, provide training and oversee the launch of their program.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.