Channel Development Associate
FareHarbor is looking for bright, positive, hard-working individuals to join the Channel Development Team in Denver, CO. The Channel Development Team is responsible for helping our clients grow, organize, and manage their distribution channels with their reselling partners.
- Work closely with all clients via email and phone calls.
- Handle any inbound inquiry in a timely and professional manner.
- Connect clients with partnership and distribution opportunities.
- Develop relationships with activity operators, travel agents and concierges.
- Master and communicate the effective use of a technical software.
- Collaborate with all members of the Channel Development Team.
- 4 Year College Degree
- Be very precise and detail-oriented, with a natural sense of urgency
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Possess a “Whatever it takes” attitude; be service-driven and flexible
- Utilize outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Possess an analytical mind; be comfortable with Excel and numbers
- Have a passion for learning and an interest in the Travel/Tourism industry
- Open Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401k + Employer Match
- Central Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events