We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - Nor do we look for the right "fit" with us, we look for the Add! We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
Pax8 also encourages all applicants authorized to work in the US to apply regardless of location.
Be a Cloud Wingman to our partners. Recruit Pax8 Partners and Help Them Sell Cloud Services.
The Channel Account Manager (CAM) position (Pax8's Technical Sales Representative title) requires a candidate with strong sales experience in the IT space. You'll support Pax8 partners in selling Cloud Services to their end customers. You'll help assess partner and customer needs, provide demo presentations, qualify prospects, close sales and place orders.
We love our partners, and our partners love us. We help them build revenue and succeed with cloud services. A typical day involves speaking with customers and partners to identify needs for Pax8 Cloud Services.
*This position can be performed remotely, or in our Greenwood Village, CO Location*
The Perfect Candidate
- Thrives in an energetic, competitive atmosphere
- A team player that is accountable for results
- Ability to consistently achieve revenue targets
- Experience handling cold calling to close
Grow and Succeed
- Take ownership and manage your sales cycle, identify prospects and close new business with the primary goal of driving revenue and increasing Pax8 market share
- Acquire and/or demonstrate a solid understanding of business technology products and services for categories such as Productivity, Infrastructure, Continuity, and Security
- Engage with your Solutions Consultants on key accounts and strategic deals to close business
- Utilize the Pax8 sales methodology with the ability to manage a 30/60/90 day sales funnel
- Build relationships with partner sales teams to strategize new sales opportunities
- Identify and understand the customer's business objectives and position yourself as a cloud technology expert providing business solutions to resolve the prospect's pain points
- Provide support to other CAMs to qualify, quote and close Cloud Service deals
- Assist in training other CAMs on Cloud Services
- Qualified candidates can expect an on target earnings beginning at $71,000 (base/commission) or more depending on experience and performance #LI-MP1
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
401(k) plan with employer match
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
Flexible, Open Vacation
Paid Sick Time Off
Extended Leave for Life events
RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
Career Development Programs
Stock Option Eligibility
Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 13,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.