Channel Account Manager at Pana
Today, coordinating business travel is complex because of competing interests, opaque industry practices, convoluted systems, and bad software.
But we believe that travel is a force-multiplier for growth.
Travel connects teams to new and existing co-workers, partners, and customers. It enables new opportunities, produces unexpected collaboration, and shifts perspectives. That’s why we focus daily on making travel more about why you’re going and less about how you’ll get there.
Our mission is to make in-person collaboration effortless.The Role
We have an opportunity for a consultative and revenue driven Channel Account Manager. You will help to build the customer base for an already thriving product and experience the thrill of working for a rapidly growing company.
This role is focused on supporting, and driving business through, our established set of channel relationships.
As we are an early-stage company, our team members enjoy the ability to impact all aspects of the business. Your input on sales process, product development, and market perspective will be heard and valued in determining the overall direction of the company.
Our employees enjoy full benefits, unlimited vacation time, a competitive salary, stock options, and a chance to change the face of travel.
- Learn our partner’s process inside and out.
- Manage relationships within both channel partners and their clients.
- Obsess over creative ways to drive revenue through each channel partner.
- Maintain a clean and up to date CRM instance.
- Take care of your teammates.
- Dedicate time for reflection and self-improvement.
- Strategize with channel partner team members on new opportunities.
- Demonstrate the Pana product to potential new clients.
- Communicate with senior and executive level individuals at enterprise-level businesses.
- Understanding travel industry trends and being a resource to our partners.
- At least 5-years of experience in a channel sales or marketing role at a software company. Channel sales experience preferred.
- Corporate travel industry experience strongly preferred.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Dedication to learning and mastering the channel management skillset.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in-person at our office in Denver (we're in RiNo!).
Note: An offer of employment at Pana is contingent upon passing a background check. This does not include a credit check. All background investigations will be conducted in accordance with the Fair Credit in Reporting Act and other applicable state/local regulations.