Channel Account Manager - Federal Government at Zoom Video Communications
- Develop a channel partner regional strategy that includes managing focus partners, recruiting new partners and growing indirect sales revenue
- Build business plans with focus partners and growth partners to drive Zoom adoption
- Execute sales training and provide marketing support
- Track sales pipeline and bookings against quota and other metrics
- Work closely with the Partners to capture and leverage existing contracts for the Federal Government
- At least 7-10 years working in channel for a technology company preferably in software, SaaS, cloud, collaboration
- Track record of channel sales success
- Experience with executive level engagements and communication
- Current knowledge of Government procurement process
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram