Channel Account Manager CDW at Zoom Video Communications
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
We are looking for a Channel Account Manager, CDW with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in developing strong relationships with CDW. Working collaboratively with the rest of the CDW Channel team, this position involves managing the overall strategy, business development and day to day operations of one of our largest global partners. Must have experience with working with CDW and or a history of working with large complex reseller organizations as well as a track record of channel sales success working in SaaS, cloud, collaboration.
- Develop CDW centric strategies that includes driving deal registrations, strategic initiatives, executive relationships and growing revenue
- Build quarterly business plans and manage quarter business objectives to drive mindshare and growth
- Execute sales training and provide marketing support
- Track sales pipeline and bookings against quota and other metrics
- At least 5 years working in channel for a technology company preferably in software, SaaS, cloud, collaboration
- Experience with CDW
- Track record of channel sales success
- Experience with executive level engagements and communication
- Must reside in the central region, Chicago preferred
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .