Carrier Sales Manager at PopSockets LLC
Position Title: Sales Manager-Carrier Location: Boulder, CO
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. We’ve since sold more than 200 million grips and expanded our portfolio to include a broad range of empowering, expressive, and fun products. We aim to build an Eternal Positivity Machine—an adaptable global brand that makes an increasing positive impact on the world every year.
As a member of the PopSockets Sales team, the Carrier Sales Manager will be a critical part of driving revenue and interacting with national cellular carrier accounts. This role will report to the Vice President of Sales.
- Manage a book of business made up of PopSockets national cellular carrier accounts
- Oversee and coach carrier team consisting of account managers across the indirect carrier channel
- Drive through-the-register and e-commerce sales
- Exceed monthly and quarterly net revenue targets
- Create and execute promotions that position PopSockets products as an essential add on at the time of headset purchases.
- Must be self-motivated, adaptable, organized, keep a consistent positive attitude, and strive to beat metrics
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and Sales Leadership to support all sales initiatives related to revenue generation, customer service, inventory management, forecasting, brand awareness, training, and channel expansion
- Proactive communication with outside partners to ensure all program detail points are aligned cross-departmentally
- Ability to capitalize on new opportunities, generate lists of potential accounts, and complete execution of opening and servicing accounts
- Continually generate new areas of opportunity to grow revenue and expand product reach
- Outline strategic growth plan for the indirect wireless channel and execute against key metrics of that vision
- Ability to travel 30%
- 7+ years sales experience in selling to national carrier accounts, independent wireless dealers, distribution partners, and independent wireless retailers
- Thorough knowledge of wireless distribution and dealer networks
- Familiarity with order maintenance (ERP, CRM, etc)
- Possess problem solving, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter that shows ownership, leadership, and commitment to the job
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information, exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- Strong negotiating skills
- Action-oriented and open mindset to have an impact in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing growth environment
- Sense of humor, personal integrity, and appreciation for the power of teamwork
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/Google based services
Salary 90-115k plus 20% Bonus
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.