Business Operations Associate at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for the day-to-day sales support and customer service activities for assigned accounts.
- Performs sales support functions to provide the highest level of service and customer satisfaction while maintaining efficiencies in corporate operational processes and procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between Arrow’s internal resources (field sales, engineering, supplier marketing, manufacturing facilities, purchasing and other corporate departments), vendor resources and customers.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach and sense of urgency on our customers’ behalf, anticipates our customers’ requirements and communicates efforts in a timely and effective manner.
- Working with peers, develops and executes business plans on specific supplier products, supporting company goals through the development of competitive purchasing and stocking strategies. This includes but is not limited to:
- Forecasting and inventory review, product life cycle management.
- Placement of initial PO's and monitor to alter or cancel inventory order.
- Sludge report review—write offs, write downs, returns.
- Resolving sales/supplier related issues/questions and negotiate special returns.
What We Are Looking For
- 4 year degree with 3-4 years of experience
- Ability to adapt as needed
- Process minded
- Ability to quickly pivot
- Analytical mindset
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)