Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby's, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
As an Outbound Business Development Representative, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Freshworks with passion and energy
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers
- Understand target customers business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Freshworks' value proposition at the executive level
- Assist and close complex transactions and be willing to get into the trenches with the team
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 1-3+ years outbound sales experience, preferably in an inside sales, high velocity sales environment
- Team player, strong collaborator
- Consistent success with sales quota attainment
- CRM experience
- Inside sales, SDR prospecting experience is a plus!
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Strong time management and organizational
- Bachelor's Degree
Freshworks offers multiple options for dental, medical, vision, disability and life insurances. Flexible time off+ paid holidays, flexible spending, commuter benefits, work from home and wellness benefits are also offered. Freshworks also offers adoption and parental leave benefits.
Base Salary Range : $40,000 to $50,000
Variable Pay or Commission Range: $15,000 to $20,000
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.