Business Development Representative at FORM
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:01 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, September 28, 2021
The Business Development Representative team introduces our products and services to prospects from a variety of industries, so persistence and making a great first impression are important! The BDR team works closely with both the sales and marketing teams to generate interest in FORM’s offerings. You’ll play a key role in tapping into market demand, uncovering new business opportunities, and optimizing our outbound process to yield maximum results. We are on a mission to serve as the digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence that drives faster actions and better decisions., If you’re looking for a role working with people and cutting-edge technology, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Research and identify accounts and prospects within our target markets.
- Prospect, call, and email target accounts with the goal of booking qualified appointments for our Account Executive and Account Management teams.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales activity targets.
- Identify areas of optimization in our outreach process.
- Utilize our technology stack (Salesforce, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and ZoomInfo) to identify and connect with new business opportunities.
- Ensure accurate record keeping in Salesforce and other internal tools.
We Might be a Great Fit If You
- Have 1-3 years of experience in a professional customer-facing environment.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative environment.
- Are a self-starter and self-motivated, driven to meet (or exceed!) your goals.
- Are highly organized with a strong attention to detail- paperwork might not be your favorite, but you know it’s an important and necessary piece of the job.
- Are comfortable striking up conversations with complete strangers; perhaps you’ve been told you’re the extrovert of your friend group!
- Are an active and persuasive listener.
- Have an optimistic mindset; you acknowledge the losses, focus on the opportunities, and appreciate the wins.
- Consider yourself financially motivated, competitive, and are always willing to learn!
- Bonus points if you’ve worked in SaaS or in any of the industries we support.
Benefits and Perks (US)
- 100% employer-paid employee medical, dental, and vision
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Remote options; hybrid work model with offices around the globe
- Casual work environment
- Promotions from within
- The starting salary for this position is $45,000 base + uncapped variable compensation. OTE is $65,000.
***Proximity to Boston or Denver preferred but not required.***
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
FORM MarketX unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with FORM MarketX, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description