Pie Insurance is an insurtech company tackling meaningful problems. At Pie, we work with small businesses using technology and innovation to improve how they access insurance. Like our small business clients, we are a diverse team of builders, dreamers, and entrepreneurs. So, at the heart of every decision we make is the idea that if it doesn’t serve our clients, it doesn’t serve us.
Today, all Pie-oneers are working remotely and will continue to do so until it is safe to return to the office. As a remote team member, you will be expected to be available for meetings with team members in other time zones and have access to reliable, high-speed internet.
This role will work in our Denver office once our office re-opens.
How You'll Do It
Grow Business distribution network
- Connect with business partners and agencies
- Identify, research and engage with partners to grow distribution network
- Cold call into new business - approximately 45 outbound new leads to potential partners daily
Collaborate and support team members
- Qualify prospects through a series of questions to understand their business needs.
- Schedule and set-up meetings between potential partners and our Business Development Managers.
- Manage prospect systems for Business Development Managers
- Update CRM with information
The Right Stuff
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of sales development experience is preferred
- Knowledge and basic understanding of working with CRM systems is highly desirable
- Skills using collaboration tools such as slack and Google based communication tools (google docs, google sheets, google calendar and gmail) are preferred
- Rapid problem-solving skills to drive engagement and pivot quickly when needed
- Sales skills and the professional stamina to handle objections and maintain a positive attitude
- Competitive salary
- A piece of the Pie (in the form of stock options)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous Vacation Time
- Paid sick leave
- Commuting allowance
- Future focused 401k match
- Modern office space with an onsite
- Our core values are more than just a poster on the wall; they’re tangibly reflected in our work and recognized with our monthly culture award.
- Generous parental leave
Our goal is to make all aspects of working with us as easy as Pie. That includes our offer process. When we have identified talent that is a good fit for Pie, we work hard to present an equitable and fair offer. We look at your knowledge, skills and experience along with your compensation expectations and align that with our company equity processes to determine our offer ranges.
We value and want to support our team members, and are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation package which includes the following:
Compensation Range for position: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour, with OTE of $60,000 annually.
Pie Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Pie Insurance participates in the E-Verify program. Please click here, here and here for more information.
Pie Insurance raises an additional $118M in funding
Pie Insurance Named a Top Colorado Company 2020
Pie is rated Excellent by our customers on Trustpilot
Check out our great reviews from current and former employees on Glassdoor
Pie raises an additional $127M in funding