Business Development Representative at Four Winds Interactive
If you are passionate about sales, a recent college graduate or looking to change careers, we have a great opportunity for you! We at Four Winds Interactive are looking for a Business Development Representative to join on our Revenue team. In this role you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop your business development skills with the goal of moving to the next level of B2B sales.The Business Development Representative will work closely with our Sales and Marketing Teams to identify new sales opportunities within a specified vertical and/or designated geographic coverage area.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Research account hierarchy and make outbound calls within respective vertical/geographic region
- Researching prospects, understand references and competitors.
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly activity quotas for outbound meetings
- Utilize phone and email to communicate with prospects
- Work with manager to develop and execute strategies for marketing campaigns
- Effectively execute team techniques and scripting to demonstrate company/product value proposition to prospects
- Update records and activities in Salesforce.com in a timely manner
- Manage outbound campaign calls and future follow up for vertical teams
Expectations within first 30 Days:
- Begin building relationship with internal business partners and key stakeholders.
- Learn how to leverage internal tools including Salesforce, Salesloft, DiscoverOrg/Zoominfo, LinkedIn etc.
- Gain a strong understanding of the Digital communication space and the business challenges FWI solves.
- Complete onboarding training and FWI certifications.
- Begin cold calling and gain understanding of how to build empathy with your target persona’s and handle objections.
Expectations within first 90 Days:
- Have a strong understand of our business and our current Business Development process. Bring recommendations and improvements to our current process.
- Collaborate with account executives, managers, and peers to further your knowledge on the FWI solutions, Digital signage market, FWI’s competitive advantage, Target Persona’s, prospecting talk track, etc.
- Become an expert on internal tools and processes.
- Ability to develop effective selling strategies for enterprise customers.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and communicate the company/product value proposition.
- Ability to learn and communicate technical acumen.
- Proven ability to close prospecting calls for next stages of sale.
- Ability to grasp understanding of a technical solution.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and positive team player.
- Demonstrated objection-handling techniques and methods.
- Detail oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook.
Helpful for Success:
- High School degree required
- Associate’s, Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work or military experience, preferred
- One+ years related sales, software or similar experience and/or training
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 + Variable
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious