*Must be based in the Denver Metropolitan Area for consideration*
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks’ Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provides customer experience and service management solutions that are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks counts 3000+ team members, 40,000+ customers, and has raised $327 million in capital from brand investors including Accel, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital with a recent valuation of more than $3.5 billion.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades for its growth and innovation including ranking #16 in the prestigious Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, the Economic Times Startup of the Year, and listings on Gartner Magic Quadrants for CRM Customer Engagement, CRM Lead Management, Sales Force Automation & IT Service Management. Freshworks was ranked as a top 25 company to work for during the COVID-19 pandemic by Battery Ventures/Glassdoor.
Freshworks is committed to diversity and inclusion. We celebrate and respect each other's differences. We recognize that our collective uniqueness is integral to the success of our products, our culture and our organization.
As a Business Development Representative, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth.
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling).
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts.
- Evangelize Freshworks with passion and energy.
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business.
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers
- Understand target customers business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Freshworks' value proposition at the executive level
- Assist and close complex transactions and be willing to get into the trenches with the team
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 1-3+ years outbound sales experience, preferably in an inside sales, high velocity sales environment
- Team player, strong collaborator
- Consistent success with sales quota attainment
- CRM experience
- Inside sales, SDR prospecting experience is a plus!
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Strong time management and organizational
- Bachelor's Degree