Business Development Representative at ReCharge
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to be a key member of the Sales team. The Business Development Representatives drive impact at ReCharge by identifying and qualifying a high number of quality leads and communicating ReCharge’s value proposition to prospective merchants during the initial phase of the sales process.
Start ups aren’t for everyone - being unafraid to fail fast and jump up faster takes a lot of grit. We’re grateful for the powerhouse team we have in place and would be excited to bring on another tenacious, forward thinking person on board.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Help drive sales growth through new customer acquisition and surfacing of under-penetrated inbound pipeline.
- Identify and target emerging merchants and hop on discovery calls to learn more about what the merchant is looking to achieve.
- Communicate ReCharge’s value proposition and technical abilities to prospective merchants during the initial phase of the sales process.
- Transition engaged merchants into the hands of the Solutions Consultant team based on an acceptance-oriented methodology.
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing Hubspot and Outreach.io to document progress and drive these accounts simultaneously.
- Conduct in depth market research to identify and qualify new account opportunities and become knowledgeable on competitor products to develop strategies to successfully promote ReCharge.
- Gain extensive experience working closely with our sales, marketing and partnership teams
- Act as a brand ambassador for ReCharge and create a fantastic first impression with our merchants
- Learn to sell effectively in a dynamic, innovative, fast-paced environment
- Understand complex enterprise business requirements and help bridge the gap to Solutions Consultants
- 0 - 2 years of inside technology sales experience with a history of success in a consultative sales environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and a positive attitude even when dealing with rejection
- Ability to meet and exceed achievable targets
- High degree of motivation and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to thrive in a quickly changing environment and deal with ambiguity
- Ability and desire to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
- Knowledge in Salesforce/Hubspot CRM a plus
- Knowledge of the ecommerce industry
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.