Business Development Representative at ServiceCore
The purpose of ServiceCore is to create simple software that helps companies in the liquid waste industry and roll-off rental companies easily manage their schedules, routes, customers, inventory (and more) to save time and maximize profit.
At ServiceCore, we understand our customers are in the wastewater industry to make a good living and make life better themselves and their families. Our software is designed to help them run their business more efficiently and profitably, as well as enjoy more time out of the office.
ServiceCore is seeking a dynamic candidate, interested in starting a career in SaaS, to help accelerate growth, prospect, and develop new sales opportunities for our Inside Sales teams.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience prospecting and cold calling. You will use your communication skills to engage and qualify customers, build interest in our products, and schedule demonstrations.
This is a new position with the opportunity for advancement as goals are achieved and industry/product is mastered.
- Prospect and qualify leads to schedule demonstration meetings
- Engage with inbound prospects and requests for information
- Drive sales from initial contact to the opportunity stage and beyond
- Identify key decision-makers and buying influencers within prospect organizations
- Assign qualified opportunities to Account Executives
- Engage prospects via phone, email, and GotoMeeting to cultivate trust and build a strong pipeline of prospective customers
- Leverage sales management tools to track all sales activities
Preferred Experience and skills:
- Associates degree or comparable experience
- Inside Sales/Sales Development experience within technology or healthcare preferred
- Desire to succeed in SaaS sales
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM and leading sales tools preferred
- Ambitious attitude and a desire for continuous improvement
- Inside Sales/Contact Center experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision
Candidates for all positions must have:
- Ability to work as an effective team member
- Ability to learn quickly and readily ask for assistance
- Organization and time-management skill
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude