Business Development Representative at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow is hiring a Business Development Representative III. As a BDR you are responsible for developing relationships in key positions with specific distributors and their top branches utilizing solution selling distribution models in multiple verticals. Additionally you will work with MDM, BDM’s, AM’s, and Manufacturer Representatives to create efficiencies within the distribution channel.
What You Will Be Doing
- Utilize existing relationships within distribution partners to leverage new business opportunities. Develop and deliver Sales Strategies and Programs specific to distribution partners.
- Attend and set meetings and agenda’s for Quarterly & Annual Reviews, including setting direction, directives and mutually agreeable action items.
- Continuously update distribution partners on pricing, marketing, and sales initiatives. Share in the responsibility for overall profitability and growth of your business unit.
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
What We're Looking For
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Guide others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures
- Serve as an expert within own discipline
- Serve as a resource for best practices/quality on functional teams or projects
- Train/mentor junior staff
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That is why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)