Business Development Representative at FRONTSTEPS
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado with additional offices in Arizona and California, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that’s 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by FRONTSTEPS services! We deliver solutions that simplify how management companies, homeowner associations, builders, and security & patrol experts build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities. With a focus on mobile-first technology and best-in-class integrations, our products make it easy for community leaders and homeowners to communicate, collaborate, and drive a more prosperous community.
FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
The FRONTSTEPS sales team is looking for a charismatic Business Development Representative with experience selling technology and/or other SaaS-based services over the phone, by email and via web based presentations. The Business Development Representative is responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business. We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated individual who is not afraid of cold calling. The ideal candidate will have a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas.
- 50+ outbound calls to existing & prospective clients daily
- Booking 4+ web demonstrations per week
- Review pricing with existing customers
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients
- Manage, organize and update contact in Salesforce
- Maintains compliance with company policies, practices, and procedures
- Available for scheduled hours of Monday- Friday, 8:00am – 5:00 pm
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates Degree or equivalent 2-4 years of work experience
- 2+ year(s) Sales Experience
- B2B Sales Experience
- SaaS Sales Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Intermediate skills with Salesforce.com preferred
- High attention to detail
- Ability to exercise judgment and work independently
- Ability to handle shifting priorities
- Strongly demonstrated independent work ethic