Business Development Representative at Pie Insurance
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:31 p.m. (MST) on Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Your mission is to grow our existing Business Development Team by working directly with our business partners and agencies. You will have a lasting impact on our team as you identify, research and engage with new partners to help grow our distribution network.
How You’ll Do It
As a Business Development Representative at Pie, you will be calling potential partners, setting appointments for our Business Development Managers, and maintaining our partner lead and prospect systems.
The right person has a minimum of six months of sales development experience, technology acumen, and a history of collaborating with and supporting team members. This position is geared toward self-starters who are highly driven individuals. This role is right for those who are not afraid to make cold calls and establish the relationships necessary for generating the partner business.
Whether It’s Right For You
You will be joining our team in downtown Denver, specifically LoDo within walking distance from Union Station.
Everything we do is connected: we need you to be a strong communicator and a doer. We are a maturing high-growth venture where all hands and minds are needed. We are a welcoming, exciting and innovative organization with immense opportunities for growth. Expect challenges and rapid problem-solving while helping us build something awe-inspiring.
The Right Stuff
- Six (6) months of working experience (especially prospecting experience) is preferred, but not required.
- Identify and research new partners with the potential to create own call lists.
- Call on average 50 outbound new leads to potential partners daily.
- Qualify prospects through a series of questions to understand their business needs.
- Schedule and set-up meetings between potential partners and our Business Development Managers.
- Update and maintain accurate records in Salesforce or other CRM.
Working at Pie
- You expect to challenge others and to be challenged.
- Your communication style is candid and compassionate.
- You share your knowledge. We aren't here to compete with one another; we are in it to win it, together.
- You share our passion for the small business community.
Pie Insurance provides workers’ compensation insurance directly to small businesses online. Offering A.M. Best A rated coverage, Pie leverages data analytics, easy-to-use online features, and a seasoned team of insurance experts to create an insurance model that’s as easy as pie. We began offering insurance policies in 2018 with a mission of helping small businesses experience true savings and an unmatched level of service.
A fast-growing insurtech startup, Pie has home offices in Washington, DC, and Denver, CO. Our all-star team offers an incredible career opportunity where you can use your expertise to disrupt an industry and serve the SMB community.
Want a slice? In return for your commitment to us, you’ll get a piece of Pie. At Pie, we’re invested in you, and you in us.