Business Development Representative
If you are looking for an exciting Business Development challenge and want to be part of a team that impacts the lives of everyone around you, we have the gig for you! We are extremely passionate in our mission to make healthcare in the United States affordable through state-of-the-art technology.
OptioSurgical is looking for a talented Business Development Representative (BDR) for our Sales Team. This position involves creative outbound outreach in finding the right Optio prospects. Our BDRs are the front-line in prospect outreach with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. BDRs utilize our HubSpot CRM and marketing automation tools to identify contacts, and ultimately give our sales team qualified opportunities for gaining new customers.
Want to be part of team that feels more like family and less like a job? Looking for solid growth opportunity?
Did we mention we have unlimited PTO, flex time and meaningful equity in addition to the usual benefits?
- Strategize with top-producing Account Executives to target prospect accounts to fill pipeline
- Conduct ongoing research to identify new leads, obtain contact information and begin targeting through calls and email
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Follow the established OptioSurgical pre-sales process and consistently use HubSpot to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management.
- Evangelize Optio product offerings across territory or named accounts.
- Achieve quarterly qualified lead/meeting quotas.
- Keep abreast of the healthcare industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- Outbound Lead qualification
- Hunter Mentality
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
- Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player
- Quick and efficient with a computer (CRM experience preferred)
- Ability to establish rapport quickly and effectively with prospective customers