Business Development Representative
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK,Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, Sotheby’s and Cisco. Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
• Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth.
• Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
• Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling).
• Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts.
• Evangelize Freshworks with passion and energy.
• Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business.
• Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers.
• Understand target customers business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Freshworks' value proposition at the executive level.
• Assist and close complex transactions and be willing to get into the trenches with the team.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• 1-2 years outbound sales experience, preferably in an inside sales, high velocity sales environment
• Team player, strong collaborator
• Consistent success with sales quota attainment
• CRM experience
• Inside sales, SDR prospecting experience is a plus!
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
• Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
• Strong time management and organizational