Business Development Representative at Zoom Video Communications
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:11 p.m. (MST) on Monday, March 2, 2020
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Currently, we are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our Denver, CO office. This position involves creative outbound outreach in finding the right Zoom prospects and matching Zoom services to meet their video and online meeting needs. Our Business Development Representatives serve as the front-line in prospect outreach with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. BDR's will utilize Salesforce and other marketing automation efforts to qualify contacts, and ultimately give our sales team more qualified opportunities for gaining new customers.
- Identify, develop relationships, and schedule meetings with Majors 1,001 up to 10,000+ (non Named Accounts) and Enterprise 5,000+ level prospect accounts.
- Strategize with top-producing Account Executives to target prospect accounts to fill pipeline and develop overall skill set.
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives to address business needs.
- Create strategic emails to target prospect accounts.
- Continuously maintain and update Salesforce.com
- Evangelize Zoom product offerings across territory or named accounts.
- Conduct ongoing research to identify new leads, obtain contact information and begin targeting through.
- Achieve quarterly qualified lead/meeting quotas.
- 6 months of SaaS experience in a Business Development role
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be eager to advance within Sales organization
- Detail oriented, tenacious, responsible and self motivated
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Knowledgeable with MS Office
- Successful BDR will fast track directly to Sales Account Executive role
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
• Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications
Get an inside look at the Denver office & culture here: https://youtu.be/S_lUTAdsKc0
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description