Business Development Representative
Sales BQ® is assisting Pagedip™ in hiring a Business Development Representative position for their tech start-up company!
Do you have more skill, will and grit then your current job will ever need? Are you ready for a change that will utilize your full potential and challenge you on a daily basis? Are you a natural hunter that thrives when teeing up sales conversations for others to close? If you answered YES - Pagedip™ is a tech start-up with offices in Denver and Boulder that is ready to build a sales department and needs a talented sales development expert to drive the sales engine. This is an opportunity to work directly with company’s co-founders and build something special from the ground up. Pagedip™ is revolutionizing the way that people use and interact with documents by turning them into web based content that is rich and engaging. Works like a website, acts like a document.
Core Job Functions:
- Prospect and engage target companies following a specific process that will be taught during a thorough on-boarding and training process.
- Close prospects by scheduling a discovery meeting that will be led by one of Pagedip’s co-founders.
- Create email, social and call campaigns that will strategically target top prospects.
- Execute a multi touch prospecting strategy designed to engage prospects and drive conversations.
Who We are Looking For:
- 1-2 years experience in a sales development role - NO EXCEPTIONS
- You are a self starter with unparallelled grit and work ethic
- You have a high “figure it out” factor
- You embrace change and are able to pivot quickly if necessary
- You embrace new technology and are always looking for a way to improve
- You are a proven hunter that excels when others are tasked with closing the deal
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary plus uncapped commission potential
- Flexible work options, with locations in both Denver and Boulder
- Healthcare is 100% covered by Pagedip™
- 401k Contribution Plan
The Pagedip™ platform is your new digital content environment. We enable your customer-centric business to engage your reader. Invite the reader to remain connected to your digital material longer, by dipping into rich media in an innovative way. Curiosity satisfied, via Binks® at your fingertips! With this technology, a reader will access embedded materials, without leaving the page or opening additional browser tabs. Analytics capture involvement you need to measure. The Pagedip™ platform will intuitively layer into a primary file, materials such as: images, audio/video clips, PDF files, 360° images, text, diagrams, maps, and more. Consolidate your static documents, into an elegant file your reader is not only compelled to discover, but will also enjoy reading from any computer or mobile device.
The Denver office is located in the River North Art District.