Business Development Representative
Equity Estates is a blend of private equity, real estate, and travel. We're looking for an experienced Business Development Representative that wants to take the next step in their career.
Who We Are:
Equity Estates is a growing and innovative private equity fund that owns multi-million dollar luxury vacation homes around the world for the private use and financial gain of its members. We currently have properties in major cities and resort destinations in places like Cabo, Grand Cayman and Telluride. Our investors have access to over 60 residences spanning 25 countries. They enjoy five-star concierge services when they travel to these homes with family and friends, and have the added benefit of appreciation of their investment over time as the properties increase in value over the years. Equity Estates is a smart blend of private equity, luxury real estate, and travel. We are looking for new team members that are interested all of these elements and flexible enough to handle them.
We foster a creative, entrepreneurial, and energetic work environment where people look forward to coming to work every day to have fun while helping to grow the business. An independent work ability and work ethic is critical. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of our company. We are smart, ambitious, hard-working, and operate with the highest level of integrity.
Summary for this job:
In this role, the Investor Relations Associate will contribute to business development initiatives by aggressively supporting lead generation and prospect maturation through various communication channels. Heavy use of telephone, email, and coordinating follow up is incumbent, along with appointment setting between senior management, clients, professional advisors and prospects. The most valuable contribution made by this personable member of the team is to qualify prospective investors who expressed interest in our database and assist with follow up to them. She or He will be setting first impressions for the company and building important relationships for the company responding to initial inquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in partnership with senior investor relations team members on direct sales and marketing initiatives
- Manage inbound inquiries with excellent written and telephone follow up.
- Execute qualification calls and hand off to senior team members by taking responsibility for advancing prospects and referral sources through introduction and basic engagement sales stages.
- Identify, prepare and motivate prospects to attend webinars and one on one meetings with Fund Manager and Sr. Investor Relations team members. This includes reminder calls and emails to confirm meetings.
- Identify and capture new leads and enter into CRM.
- Utilize CRM and Marketing Automation tools, especially reports, to assist in contributing to follow up marketing strategies and call plans with various lead sources.
- Gain working knowledge of the client base, investment products and services, marketing campaigns, and information about key competitors
- Conduct systematic calls to clients and prospects to educate/inform on key company development topics such as new home acquisitions or invitations to events. This also includes post sale follow up.
- Meet individual production goals and effectively participate in reaching department production goals
- Participate in ongoing training, including product knowledge, presentation skills, and seminars to fully develop professional skills
- Demonstrate ability to learn, utilize and maintain all systems thoroughly – SalesForce, Pardot, etc
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 2 plus years in a sales role
- Exposure to sales, business development, or service
- Strong PC proficiency, including Microsoft Outlook, excel and Word
- Ability to diligently maintain contact database, such as Salesforce.com
- Great follow up skills on phone, email, and standard mail
- Ability to comprehend investments and securities, as well as an understanding of luxury real estate and the value of enjoying luxury vacations. Prior experience with luxury travel a plus.
- Experience with interacting with high net worth individuals and families a plus
- Love what you do
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills: listening, with attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance
- Personal/Vacation Days
- Travel to Equity Estates residences for both work trips and personal vacations
- 401k and 401k matching
- Challenging, dynamic work environment
- Fun company serving clients having fun. It’s a happy business.