Business Development Representative
ThrivePass' purpose is to partner with organizations to create personalized and meaningful employee experiences.
We value our employees, their contributions and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values, being: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly Big 3 goals.
About the Role.
Our Business Development Reps generate highly qualified opportunities and leads while embodying the essence of ThrivePass. This role is hugely impactful because you will consistently make customer’s first impressions.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Complete high volume of outbound calls/emails to targeted prospects, as defined by leadership.
- Learn and communicate features and value propositions of the ThrivePass product suite.
- Understand client’s needs, and identify intersections with the ThrivePass product suite.
- Build rapport, and establish credibility with target clients.
- Ensure a seamless hand-off to appropriate team members.
- Manage pipeline of leads and log call/email details using Salesforce.
- Provide feedback on processes to improve conversion rate.
- Works collaboratively with team members to improve efficiencies.
- Sales experience with high performance.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Participation in team-based activities, sports, or other organizations in the past.
- Receptive to coaching and adaptive to change.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide solutions for client needs.
- Experience using a CRM, preferably Salesforce.
- Quick learner, detailed oriented, team player,
- Superior time management and follow up skills.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
ThrivePass offers excellent employee benefits, which include health, dental, wellness stipends, anniversary gifts, disability, health reimbursements, 401k retirement plans as well as generous Paid Time Off.
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.