Business Development Representative
Verity, a HealthStream Company is looking for organized self-starters to join our Boulder, CO office. We are looking for a Business Development Representatives to assist us in our efforts to generate interest, develop leads, and increase market share for Verity solutions. In conjunction with sales leadership, marketing and product management, the Business Development Representative will be responsible for generating, developing and qualifying new leads for the sales organization through telephone, email and product launch campaigns. We need motivated team players to achieve a target number of qualified leads in a given year, set forth by sales leadership and described in the Sales Incentive Plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaboration with Verity Sales team to strategically source accounts
- Build the sales pipeline by creating and delivering powerful messaging to prospects and clients
- Work with other BDR team members to develop best practices for setting up product demos
- Help the sales team close more deals by assisting the upsells to current clients
- Develop deep understanding of Verity’s solutions including target audience, value proposition, and best practices for successful implementation.
- Lead sales campaigns and collaborative efforts at specific healthcare accounts as assigned by sales leadership.
- Keep the Sales Team’s calendars full with promising demo opportunities thanks to your ability to identify target accounts, get in touch with decision makers, and schedule conversations with multiple stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Minimum of 2 years sales or customer service experience preferred
- Healthcare and/or technology experience preferred.
- Previous Salesforce.com or other CRM experience preferred.
- High-level of business acumen, and are able to connect business needs with attractive solutions.
- Comfortable picking up the phone and are quick to establish rapport.
- Self-motivated, excellent time management skills, and high level of accountability
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional with high level of integrity.
- Ability to travel up to 5%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.