Business Development Representative
Verity, a HealthStream Company is looking for organized self-starters to join our Boulder, CO office. We are looking for a Business Development Representatives to assist us in our efforts to generate interest, develop leads, and increase market share for Verity solutions. In conjunction with sales leadership, marketing and product management, the Business Development Representative will be responsible for generating, developing and qualifying new leads for the sales organization through telephone, email and product launch campaigns. In addition, this person will be responsible for response, development and qualification of inbound leads received through Verity’s website, trade shows, CRM tool and inbound telephone inquiries. We need motivated team players to achieve a target number of qualified leads in a given year, set forth by sales leadership and described in the Sales Incentive Plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead follow up, development and qualification.
- Cold calling and through follow up with internal and external customers.
- Qualify all leads generated by Verity’s website, trade shows and inbound telephone inquiries. Deliver leads and accurately forecast results.
- Gather relevant information for each lead before qualifying and handing off to sales.
- Develop deep understanding of Verity’s solutions including target audience, value proposition, and best practices for successful implementation.
- Lead sales campaigns and collaborative efforts at specific healthcare accounts as assigned by sales leadership.
KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Minimum of 2 years sales or customer service experience preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Previous Salesforce.com or other CRM experience preferred.
- Cold calling and/or lead generation experience preferred.
- Team player with customer services focus and positive attitude.
- Professional with high level of integrity.
- Ability to travel 0-5% of the time.
- This position is primarily sedentary in a normal office environment.
- Extensive computer usage and use of the phone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.