Business Development Representative at TrackVia
- Qualify and produce quality leads for Account Executives through outbound prospecting and inbound activity.
- Research companies and buyer personas to find relevant reasons to contact, from strategic initiatives to job titles and roles.
- Identify and analyze prospects’ business pain points, needs, and projects to determine if there is a potential product-solution fit.
- Secure pre-qualified meetings with potential buyers and Account Executives.
- Ability to work and engage with a variety of different buyers and levels of people in an organization.
- Execute on marketing initiatives to drive new business
- Provide seamless handoff of leads to Account Executives to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Provide helpful feedback to Marketing and Sales regarding campaign effectiveness, company and persona targeting, and market and competitive intelligence.
- Strong prospecting, lead creation and presentation skills
- 1-5 years of experience in software sales
- Ability to work in high-energy environment as a team player with a positive attitude
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong verbal and written skills
- High degree of responsiveness
- Entrepreneurial—exhibiting creativity, drive, and passion for growing our business
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of Software as a Solution (SaaS) concepts and solutions
- Intensely driven and self-motivated to achieve results
- Experience with Salesforce.com a strong plus
TrackVia® is the leading low-code application platform in the cloud that specializes in streamlining and automating critical operational processes and workflows. The TrackVia platform allows businesses to rapidly create custom web and native mobile applications that unite executives, managers and workers with all their data, processes and collaboration in one environment accessible on any device. Companies like Honeywell, General Electric, DIRECTV, Stearns Lending, and Brinks rely on TrackVia to improve on-time performance and reduce costs.