Business Development Representative
What You'll Do
- As a Business Development Representative, you’ll play a critical role in building GoSpotCheck’s sales pipeline. You’ll collaborate with our Enterprise Sales Managers to strategically source accounts, provide insightful research, and feed the sales funnel. All the while, you’ll keep messaging on point, follow up with leads and help the team close more deals!
What You'll Achieve
- We’ll keep the the Sales Team’s calendars full with promising demo opportunities thanks to your ability to identify target accounts, get in touch with decision makers, and schedule conversations with multiple stakeholders.
- We’ll put ourselves in the best position to win more business, thanks to your understanding of our customers’ pain points and your knowledge of where GoSpotCheck fits in.
- Your creativity and drive to use the latest and greatest tools will ensure that we stay at the forefront of business development trends!
- We’ll all be impressed with the meetings you’re able to set up as a result of your persuasive communication and ability to connect specific business value to the GSC product.
- At the end of the day, we’ll celebrate the wins as a team thanks to the enabler role you’ve played!
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 1 year in a business development or outbound lead generation role.
- You have experience using business development tools such as Yesware, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, Salesforce CRM, etc.
- You have experience in account-based outbound lead generation, and enjoy the thrill of the chase!
- You have a high-level of business acumen, and are able to connect business needs with attractive solutions.
- You’re an incredible writer - you’re on-point, persuasive and economical in your choice of words!
- You are a master researcher - you know what to look for, how to search for it and where to find it.
- You’re comfortable picking up the phone and are quick to establish rapport.
- You understand that rejection is a big part of the sales game - you never lose your sense of optimism.
- You are quick to adapt to new information, manage your inbox efficiently, and understand the importance of following up first.
- You are self-motivated, know how to budget your time, and don’t need others looking over your shoulder to keep you accountable.
- You are coachable, accept and act on constructive criticism, and recognize the value of knowing what you don’t know.
- You find much more satisfaction in team wins versus individual wins.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces. GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.