Business Development Representative
Enterprise Business Development Representative
We are looking for an Enterprise Business Development Representative to prospect into large organizations. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth. This role will be located in our Downtown Denver office.
Responsibilities:Marketo's Enterprise Business Development Representatives are responsible for outbound prospecting into targeted enterprise accounts. Specifically:
- Generate new business opportunities to drive pipeline growth
- Outbound prospecting US Fortune 1000 companies via cold calling, email, and other marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Sales Management and individual Enterprise Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, appointment setting)
- Conduct high level conversations with Account Executives in Target Accounts
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities/AE meetings.
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Uncover prospect's business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Marketo products, industry trends and competition.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and consumer marketing and/or an ability to learn rapidly
- Proficient in using LinkedIn Navigator and Salesforce.com (or another CRM)
- Four-year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.