Business Development Representative
Do you have a natural tendency to build trusted relationships through empathy, enthusiasm, incredible listening skills, and a genuine desire to solve people’s problems? Are you driven, entrepreneurial, process-minded, and focused on continuous improvement (both personal and professional)? Do you love technology, and get excited by the impact it can make on a business? And do you want to directly contribute to the growth and success of a thriving organization?
If so, and you’d like to make a long-term home in a company that really cares about both employees and customers, you may be a great fit to expand our customer base as a Business Development Representative (BDR).
The Receptionist, located in the RiNo district in Denver, CO, is the industry-leading, cloud-based Visitor Management Solution (VMS) that automates visitor check-in and directly connects employees with their visitors. Companies around the world trust our efficient, secure solution to create a great first impression. The Receptionist for iPad is running in more than 2,500 locations around the globe including with companies such as Yahoo, ADP, TripAdvisor, and Sphero. We have strong revenue and we are growing fast.
What you can expect from us:
- A commitment to professional development and direct support of your growth via mentorship and a Career Development Path (CDP).
- An opportunity to make a deep impact and fully contribute to the growth of our organization.
- Hard work, humanity, fun, and laughter. We are a small, passionate, driven, and highly collaborative team that is fully invested in the success of our company, and values contributions from each team member. No gossip. No BS. No buzzwords.
- Flexible hours from a combination of work environments including work-from-home in addition to a premier co-working space (Industry Denver), with outstanding amenities (e.g., recreation, cafe, networking, etc.). We track accomplishments and contributions – not hours in the office or number of vacation days taken.
- Competitive compensation package including unlimited PTO; and excellent coverage for health, dental, and vision.
- Free food at the INDUSTRY Cafe and a robust “snack vault.” We don’t want anyone to be hungry.
What we’ll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Leveraging your passion for sales, creativity, perseverance, active listening skills, friendly competitive nature, authenticity, superior product knowledge, and passion for wowing potential customers to generate and qualify leads through a combination of inbound and outbound sales processes, including email, phone calls and social selling.
- Using your master-level prioritization skills, extreme attention to detail, follow up, and organizational abilities for smart lead scoring, automated workflow generation, relentless CRM documentation, and task management for maximum impact.
- Consistently growing through a combination of your open-mindedness and desire for being coached, your own self-driven learning, and your thirst for constant personal and professional improvement.
- Thriving in our fast-paced, ever-changing, highly collaborative environment.
- Passionately sharing your love of technology in general, and using technology to work efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrating your alignment with our core values that is the FABRIC of everything we do: fun, authentic, bold, respect, innovative and collaborative.
- Laughing daily
- Minimum of 1.5 years’ experience in an outbound sales role (B2B SaaS start-up environment a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing, business, or communications emphasis preferred, but not required).
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
*** For even more information, check out:
The FAQ page: https://thereceptionist.recruitee.com/#/
The Careers page on our website for more information on our culture, values, benefits, and organization as a whole: https://thereceptionist.com/our-story/careers/
The Receptionist is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.