Business Development Representative - Mid-Market at BombBomb
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
As a member of the BombBomb Business Development Team, you’ll serve as the face and voice of BombBomb to our potential customers – be it over email, social media, phone, or in person. You will partner with Marketing to craft custom messaging, develop prospecting campaigns to create more opportunities for our Mid Market Account Executive team.
Your time will be spent supporting the sales team by researching and communicating with accounts with the goal of generating interest from, qualifying, and scheduling executive briefings with our Account Executives.
This will require the ability to work independently and organize effectively, as well as the desire to take ownership of your book of business. As the first human impression of BombBomb, you will be required to maintain professionalism and act in accordance with our core values. Quickly building trust and rapport in a short amount of time will be a key skill. Your creativity, tenacity, and enthusiasm for and understanding of our product and our prospects’ business will lead to success.
What you will do...
- Generate, qualify, and schedule 30 demos each month
- Have 10 holds each month
- Consistently reach daily activity metrics:
- 50 Calls
- 50 other activities (emails, social media messages, direct mail sent, etc.)
- Create and adapt outbound prospecting strategies and cadences as outlined by marketing and sales leadership each week.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain prospect information, and keep comprehensive and up-to-date client information within Salesforce contacts, accounts, and opportunities.
- Attend ongoing sales and product training to develop proficiency with the BombBomb’s product offerings.
- Maintain basic competitive understanding of the video and sales/service engagement landscape.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Flexibility / adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communications, including email. Ability to speak confidently to high level decision makers is a key.
- Creativity / Innovation: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Openness to criticism and ideas: Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company. Owns their business.
- Coachability: Actively seek out opportunities to develop and grow in role. Takes feedback humbly and implements techniques and coaching provided by supervisors and peers.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 1+ year of sales experience
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Customer focused approach to communications
- Experience with Sales CRMs, Salesforce preferred
- Familiarity with the G Suite of products
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible PTO program
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth