Business Development Representative III at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The Business Development Representative is a consultative salesperson with a hunter mentality and a proven track record on closing Net New deals in the IT services industry.
What You Will Be Doing
- Define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, plan strategy and develop all key relationships to ensure a strong foundation for solution selling.
- Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges.
- Ensure customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value-added services.
- Requires experience interacting with vendors and customers in a technical environment.
- Extensive understanding of pricing programs and models within the IT services industry.
- Requires comprehensive ability to develop strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market a full set of Arrow offerings incorporating in-depth knowledge of Arrow’s key supplier lines.
- Must be able to prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews (iQBR), presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation, and improve customer service. Ability to lead regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities
- Requires proficiency in sales tracking systems, SalesForce.com, Oracle Establish and ability to build relationships with key suppliers
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Highly effective ability to cultivate strong customer relationships.
- Strong work ethic and self-drive.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow Electronics is a Fortune 113 company globally headquartered in Denver, CO, with 18,000 employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial, and consumer electronics. We serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers through a global network.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)