Business Development Representative I at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assess existing and potential customers, define product needs, and sales execution.
- Utilize solution selling distribution models to create efficiency within the distribution channels.
- Manage relationship development between the business area, regional teams and the manufacturers to ensure trust and support of business objectives.
- Budget responsibility for all assigned business development areas.
- Define and track performance for the manufacturers’ products and services.
- Responsible for identifying and generating revenue for Net New customers and coordinate value add opportunity with existing customers.
- Relationship management with the manufacturer’s regional staff in all Vertical markets.
What We Are Looking For
- 4-year degree and a minimum of 2-3 years of experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Highly effective ability to cultivate strong customer relationships.
- Strong work ethic and self-drive
- Works with minimal guidance
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)