Business Development Representative (BDR) at Duda, Inc.
We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team at Duda. This position is key to filling the top of the funnel and assisting the Sales teams in closing qualified prospects.
You will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line by generating revenue through identifying new customer opportunities. Your primary responsibilities include collaboration with the sales managers and account executives, market research to identify new potential customers, and qualification of these opportunities through independent prospecting and relationship development.
This position reports to the Team Manager for our Business Development team. This role and your manager are located in our new and impressive Louisville, CO office.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work alongside sellers and sales leadership to execute targeted outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach and effectively communicate Duda’s specific value proposition for the customer’s business.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
- Build and develop relevant industry knowledge depending on focus campaign/vertical
- Research and identify prospective decision makers/leads, qualifying them using online research to document contact information in the CRM.
- Engage qualified leads through outbound communication (email, social & phone) to initiate conversation and schedule meetings for the sales team.
- Develop, test & document email narratives and prospective talk-tracks that provide predictable & consistent engagement from potential clients.
- Exercise A|B testing to determine prospective best practices regarding contact cadences, subject lines and channels.
- Proficiently utilize Salesforce with Duda’s architecture and guidelines and maintain a clean and up-to-date book of record.
- Meet or exceed a minimum of 24 introductory meetings for your sales colleagues resulting in 15 Sales Accepted Leads in a given quarter.
- Must demonstrate a desire to learn, embrace new concepts, and be passionate about leveraging the phone, email, and social selling to drive opportunity.
- Minimum of 6 months of previous SDR (inbound leads) / BDR (outbound leads) experience in a SaaS or technology business.
- A drive for hunting, winning and providing value to target accounts.
- People person, able to build and nurture relationships through appropriate follow up and relationship management.
- Resourcefulness, initiative and passion for working in an effective and self-guided manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Salesforce.com experience a must, SalesLoft and ZoomInfo experience a plus.
- Account Based Marketing experience a plus.
- Familiarity with BANT, MEDDIC, or similar sales qualification frameworks is preferred.
- Understanding of generating pipeline through outbound/inbound activity, and utilizing CRM software to aid in engagement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs.
Duda is the leading web design platform for professionals. We serve all types of customers, from freelancers to digital agencies, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and SaaS platforms in the world!
Every Duda website is automatically optimized for Google PageSpeed and great out-of-the-box SEO - today, there are over 18M websites that are built by Duda’s platform, and counting.
Duda has partnered with some of the industry's biggest players, including TripAdvisor, GoDaddy, Thryv, Hibu, Tailor-Brands, Italiaonline, 1&1, Sensis, and many more!
Duda has received numerous awards and accolades, including being named PC Mag’s Editor’s Choice award four years in a row (2017-2020), CNET Best for Building a Customized Experience Award 2020, and G2 Crowd’s Awards for Best Support for Summer 2020, Leader for Website Builders, and #1 overall in “Results” and “Implementation.”
Duda was founded by Itai Sadan and Amir Glatt in 2009 and now has almost 200 employees across 4 global offices: Tel-Aviv, Palo Alto, Colorado and Brazil.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with rock star colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health benefits, 401(k), an education reimbursement fund, Udemy Learning Platform, unlimited PTO/vacation, and dedicated weekly work-from-home days
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
We are currently working remotely, but plan on returning to a hybrid office model when it's safe to do so.
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay in the Denver area and make sure there’s equal pay for equal work among those you’ll be working with. When meeting the requirements, the minimum of what you can expect for this position is $70,000. The actual offer will vary depending on the candidate's skills and competencies.