Business Development Representative (BDR) at brightfin
brightfin is a fast growing company looking to add a results-driven Business Development Representative to our expanding sales team! We provide a fun, energetic environment with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. This is the perfect position for someone who is wanting to start their sales career! If you want to excel in sales, this is the place to do it!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess client needs and provide assistance and information on products and features
- Work with sales teams to grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce brightfin and identify appropriate clientele within the target market
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified prospective opportunities
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Build productive trust relationships with clients
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Lead Generation Specialist, Sales Associate or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Track record of over-achieving sales goals and quota
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Strong ability to work independently while supporting a team
- Driven and competitive with a passion for winning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
Compensation and Benefits:
- brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
- Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
- 401K with employer match
- Compensation range (DOE): $50,000/annum base salary + robust commission plans.
brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.