Business Development Rep (BDR)
Greater Boulder Area
Job Position: Business Development Rep
Position Location: Louisville, CO
Are you a go-getter? We’re looking for someone to drive new sales opportunities for our enterprise sales teams. As a Business Development Rep, you’ll play a key role in building new business across four key product lines. If you’re a good communicator and a quick study, this is your get-experience job. You’ll work alongside driven, hard-working people where everyone has a desire to win. You’ll be supported by sales-ready content and materials that address buying needs. Backed by a motivated, energetic Sales and Marketing team, you’ll have the tools and support to successfully engage with high-value prospective users.
Gain hi-tech experience in a secure, fast-paced company with cool products. Expect to learn, to be challenged, and to have fun. We're a trusted partner to Global 2000 organizations, helping our customers innovate with confidence.. Our mission is to simplify the hardest problems, improve software quality and security, and shorten the time it takes to deliver value. To do that, we need exceptional people on our team.
- Outreach to people who are interested in our products
- Set appointments with key decision-makers
- Work closely with sales team to generate product interest and create opportunities
- Record and track activities, notes, and feedback in the CRM for each outreach and conversation
- Create a seamless handoff to sales team to accelerate the sales cycle
- Consistently apply company and product messaging in all communications
Skills and Competencies:
- Outgoing and ambitious personality
- Competitive nature – sales DNA
- Can multitask and prioritize
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to business and product value
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, independent, resourceful and diligent
Experience and Education:
- A Bachelor’s is preferred, not required
We are an agile organization, living our values of Integrity, Customer-centric, Humanity, Communication, Teamwork, and Commitment.
To learn more about Rogue Wave Software visit us at www.roguewave.com.
Rogue Wave Software is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
Read Full Job Description