Business Development Manager at Procare Solutions
Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service.
Procare Solutions is the number 1 name in childcare software – used by more than 35,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices.
We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A little about the role…
Procare’s sales team is growing, and we’re seeking a high-energy, results focused business development leader to manage a team of BDRs within our rapidly expanding business group. This is a unique opportunity to help manage a team of successful Business Development Representatives and to help Procare achieve our sales goals. You’ll report to our Director, BDR’s and partner with the rest of our sales leadership team to help manage design, build, and execute the sales strategy needed to achieve our business goals.
This individual leads and manages a team of existing BDRs including managing all business development operations and activities. This person will serve as a leader, mentor and coach to our BDR team. This person will help recruit, hire, and train new team members and be the first point of contact for the BDR team.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of BDRs to create qualified opportunities and leads for the sales team
- Train the BDR Team to identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities
- Ensure BDR Team performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback
- Plan for hiring and onboarding new and backfill BDRs
- Work closely with Sales and other members of the BDR Leadership team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes
- Assist the Director, BDR’s in setting goals that align with the attainment of the business’s overall objectives, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Creating business development resources including, but not limited to, call scripts and prospecting emails to ensure the consistency and effectiveness of our messaging
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Understand KPI performance metrics of the BDR team and provide timely and accurate daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to the Sales leadership team
- Utilize different forms of employee enablement and training such as call listening and call coaching, role playing, systems and process training, etc.
- Partner with marketing to ensure initiatives support sales efforts and that these strategies are all aligned to the business’s overall objectives
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure optimal customer and prospect experience
- Collaborate with sales management to create, design, and implement new sales strategies, ideas and approaches
- Remain current with industry trends as well as best practices and new technologies to support optimal team performance
- May participate in tradeshows, sales workshops, sales seminars, and recruiting events on behalf of the business
Our Ideal Candidate will have…
- 1+ years’ experience in a sales management, preferably in a business development or sales development role at a fast-paced, SaaS company
- 2 years minimum of additional previous sales experience
- Experience growing an outbound sales or business development team and training new team members
- Thrive in a goal-oriented environment
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing company
- Bachelors’ degree, equivalent work experience, or combination of education and experience
- Experience with tools like: Salesforce (CRM), Salesloft (Sales Enablement), Chorus (Call Management Software), and Microsoft/ Google Suite
- Coaching mindset focused on measurable metrics that lead to improvement
- Collaborative and team focused working habits
- Ability to provide feedback in a constructive way
- Strong customer service mindset
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages including: medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/month
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- RTD EcoPass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year and continued Professional Development
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Program with 24/7 live support
- Casual workplace environment
- Some meals provided
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career paths
LocationThis position is based in our Denver office. We are currently in a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on local COVID-19 health regulations and business needs. Candidates must be vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine or have a medical exemption or religious accommodation. Candidates must be willing and able to work from our Denver office a few days a week.