Business Development Manager- ePay at GHX (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:13 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, July 9, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
The Business Development Manager is a strategic sales position responsible for signing healthcare suppliers onto the GHX ePay network, targeting companies in the Central and Northeast regions. This position carries an annual sales target and Sales Incentive Plan (SIP) and will report directly to the Director of Healthcare Payments & Strategy. Additional responsibilities include working with the customer to drive maximum utilization of the solution, identifying and executing expansion opportunities within the existing customer base, as well as developing a business prioritization/strategic account plan for their territory. This position will also collaborate with other GHX Enterprise sales teams to sell in holistic order-to-cash solutions. The BDM may also be called upon to coach and develop new or current team members, present at large client events and internal GHX meetings. The healthcare payments space is rapidly evolving, and GHX ePay is perfectly positioned to support this dynamic industry. If you are excited by the notion of joining a creative, energetic, and nimble team and thrive on exceeding your goals, we invite you to submit your application to be considered for this position. The ideal candidate will be located in either the Central or Northeast region of the United States.Key Responsibilities:
- Quota attainment through net-new signings and expansions of existing business
- Drive the entire sales cycle, including researching and qualifying prospects, identifying and meeting with key decision makers, conducting discovery sessions to understand current processes, and negotiating contracts
- Ensure maximum utilization of the solution by the customer once implemented
- Maintaining accurate pipeline information including close date, opportunity size and forecasted revenue
- Build relationships and effectively collaborate with GHX colleagues to enlist or provide support, share best practices and process improvement ideas
- Demonstrate thought leadership through development of creative deal constructs with corresponding impact analysis
- Serve as a liaison between Sales and Product Management to infuse innovation and voice-of-customer into our Product Lifecycle Management processes.
- Partner with Product Marketing to take an active role in coordinating demand creation and market awareness activities to build sales funnel depth.
- Build and sustain referenceable client accounts for ePay products.
- Hunter mentality with extensive prospecting background and proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota, preferably in fintech and/or healthcare industries
- Strong financial acumen and fluency in finance and accounting principles with ability to quantify and articulate ROI to prospects
- Demonstrated ability to build and prioritize an effective pipeline of 'good-fit' targets
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and closing skills with ability to influence at all levels
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a high level of integrity and personal accountability including time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to work remotely and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ability to work with prospects across multiple regions and time zones
- Genuine curiosity coupled with listening and interpersonal skills to determine customer needs and solution fit.
- Strong knowledge base and proven success in sales of order-to-cash and software solutions focused on the healthcare industry
- Solid understanding of Invoicing and Accounts Receivables processes
- Growth mind set, positive attitude, and sharp business acumen
- Strong analytical and execution skills to bring creative deal constructs to life.
- Proficient in SalesForce and Powerpoint with intermediate to advanced skills in Excel
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or comparable business degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling complex technical and/or financial solutions to senior level decision makers in large organizations
Read Full Job Description