Business Development Executive - Banking & Payments Solutions SME at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the NAFI Sales GTM Team:
The NAFI (North America Financial Institutions) Sales GTM (Go to Market) team is responsible for building pipeline and successfully launching initiatives to drive sales for all of FIS’s Banking and Payments Solutions into Financial Institutions.
What you will be doing:
As a Business Development Executive (BDE), you will play a key role in the North American Financial Institution Sales team. Business Development Executive (BDE) is a SME across FIS’s Banking and Payments solutions. You are assigned to and embedded within Sales team to drive GTM initiatives assisting the New Business Sales Executive Team close business.
- You will be responsible for determining sales readiness and building the Sales Bill of Goods across our Priority solutions
- Ensures accurate forecasting and pipeline management as well as accurate content in FIS’ internal contact management and sales management systems
- Drive relevant KPI performance for building pipeline and sales
Location: Remote/Virtual position. Open to any city in the US
What you bring:
- Adaptability to fast paced sales environment
- Quick learner
- Understanding of FIS products and more importantly how to navigate the organization to get things accomplished is preferred
- Strong experience in the banking and financial services industry
- The ability to manage sales pipeline and accurate forecasting of opportunities
- Experience in origination and progressing new business opportunities that meet client need
- Solid communication skills and the ability to multitask between multiple clients
Critical Skill Set needed:
- Strong understanding of FIS data application and high degree of comfort with pulling analytics, reporting on dashboards and problem-solving skills
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and excellent sales compensation package (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- Great workspaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.