Business Development Campaign Manager at Zoom Video Communications
- Work with ENT Marketing and Field marketing campaigns to be executed by the BDR team based on industry, segment, and regional trends
- Supervise the execution, monitoring, and measurement of BDR marketing campaigns and their success
- Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines
- Compile and share reports of campaign performance and results
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
- Organize and manage to a process to drive attendance and conversions from trade shows, exhibitions, and promotional events
- Develop workflow structures between cross-functional teams to ensure messaging is delivering results
Campaign Manager skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in communication, digital marketing or related fields
- 2-5 years of related job experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of running B2B campaigns
- Ability to manage several marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Comfortable receiving and implementing feedback
- A good understanding of current marketing trends
- Experience leveraging tools such as Outreach, SFDC, Tableau
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram