Business Analyst, Sales Operations (Systems, Process and Tools) at RingCentral
Business Analyst, Sales Operations (Systems, Process and Tools)
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Sales Operations
Reports to: Sr. Manager– Systems, Process & Tools
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34% yoy). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
The Business Analyst, Sales Operations role requires expertise in development of Business Requirements for QTC operations, SFDC, sales tools and processes coupled with sharp business acumen. This Business Analyst will collaborate with cross functional teams including services provider and partners to develop detailed BRD's and be accountable for managing project requirements, prioritization and timelines. The candidate will also be responsible for managing closed loop communications with all stakeholders and driving timely deliverables.
Additionally, the Business Analyst will be involved in assessing the current state and developing process improvement initiatives. This role requires strong analytical and project management skills and focus on improving operational efficiency, developing a simplified user experience and maximizing sales velocity.
- Work cross functionally with key stakeholders to develop business requirements
- Proactively provide status of projects, issue identification and risk management
- Ability to audit SFDC objects and fields and reduce technical debt and streamline user experience
- Hands-on experience in CRM/CPQ and understand integrations with ERP (Quote to Cash)
- Maintain holistic view of all business processes and users to assess cross-functional impacts with regards to configuration, process, workflow, and reporting
- Work with teams on optimizing upstream and downstream integration such as lead life cycle, new business, add-ons, renewals, order processing and provisioning
- Proactively manage regular system maintenance, identify and resolve system issues, and drive improvements and data governance strategies with the IT organization
- Create and maintain detailed set of instructions, system configuration, flowcharts, reports, dashboards and other documentation as needed
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or Management
- SFDC Admin and strong PMP experience, certification preferred but not required
- Extensive Order Management Tools Experience – CPQ
- Experience in other cloud-based systems and solutions is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Lucid, Visio, PowerPoint and data visualization tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, organization, problem-solving and consistent follow-through skills
- Effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience documenting processes using project management methodologies
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.